Monday, April 23, 2012

Editing Experiments


I just was playing around on an online editing website to see how I could retouch a photo. Look at the difference:


I was able to change my hair, eyes, skin, and lip color! I also whitened my teeth, airbrushed my skin, brightened the picture, enhanced my bust and changed the neckline of my dress. 
If I can do this much, imagine what professionals do to actual models! Believe nothing in magazines and don't compare yourself to models. You are beautiful just how you wear fearfully and wonderfully made by God.

Here's an example of a real model Nicole Wieder who shows her retouched pictures on her website. You can see the flattened out the wrinkles, changed the shirt color, darkened the jeans, made her hair fuller, and fingers skinnier.
Don't use magazines, celebrities or other media as your goal. Being healthy should be your goal.  

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover