Saturday, April 14, 2012

Prom preparations

I'd thought I wouldn't get so into prom but I guess I am. I'm on the prom committee so I helped to come up with the theme... Enchanted. It's a forest inspired theme. We just met with the designers and it will look pretty similar to the desperate housewives wedding (so I'm told, I don't watch the show)
Here's a picture of that wedding:

I'm excited to see it all come together! I am also currently remaking my mom's old bridesmaid dress into my prom dress. I'll post pictures and tutorials later. Basically, it will have a dark teal A-line skirt with a leopard print belt and black sequin top. For my shoes, I will be adding some pizzazz to some old black pumps. I'll also show you those. I'm going to Charming Charlie to find earrings and possibly a clutch or else I'll make those too. Lots of tutorials coming up I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover