Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's my {plus my sister's} outfit Wednesday!

This outfit was for my lacrosse banquet last week!
The dress I got on sale but was too big so I took it in and fits me perfectly now.
Recognize it as part of my prom dress?
I went with super straight hair. If I had more time I would have teased it to give it a little more volume.  

I tried ombre nails (from yellow to orange to pink). I love how they turned out!

Aren't these shoes amazing?? I borrowed them from a friend of mine.
I was 5'10" in them!! I love heels, especially these pops of color :)

I just have to share my sister's outfit. It's super cute!
She got her dress at Forever 21.
Her hair (done by me!) is in a sock bun with a small braid wrapped around it.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover