Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July! (a little late)

Sorry I don't have a what's my outfit Wednesday this week. But, I do have some fun photos of fireworks! Happy belated 4th of July! I tried to edit these as fast as I could. This was my first time taking firework photos with my new dslr camera. I went between 30" and 1/6" shutter speed or thereabouts. 
These I just love the colors even if they're blurry. 
This is one of my favorites. I like the pure white fireworks and the way these almost look rectangular. 

These were the 30" shutter speed. I like how the sky appears dark blue from the light.
I think the car lights are cooler than the fireworks in this one :)


It's fun moving the camera a little (or a lot) during a longer shutter speed to make squiggly lines.
The 2 diagonal lines almost look like spotlights on the fireworks. The trees add a good perspective too.
And the grand finale!
Hope you had a great holiday with family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover