Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday

This weeks been great! Trying to get back into my routine since all my travels are done now.
Here's five of my favorite things this week:








1. Had a ton of fun at the boundary waters with my cousins! It's so peaceful and beautiful there!
2. Tennis every morning and matches starting in a couple weeks, SO EXCITED!
3. My birthday was wonderful :) I met up with a friend I hadn't seen all summer. And I took silly pictures with my floppy hat.
4. My sister gave me a twitter for my birthday. I'll have to figure that out now :)
Follow me: jessinia_ann
5.  I found out this week I have a strange fascination with clouds.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Twitter is confusing at first, but it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover