1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? Open my own business. It might be a fashion boutique with some of my own designs. Or it would probably a wedding planner business. I would use my love of fashion for dresses, decorating the venue and passion for helping people start the new part of their lives.
2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? Go on crazy adventures, traveling across the world with friends and family.
3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be? Ooo toughy... I would want it to be something like "Missionary starts school in Africa"
or "Designer with compassion"
4) What is your biggest pet peeve? Calenders on the wrong month. Weird, I know.
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie? So many to choose from! I have to say that the Proposal is a classic.