Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our state fair is a great state fair

Today I went to the Minnesota state fair!!! Here's my photo diary:
Lovely photo of me eating cheese on a stick. So deliciously unhealthy!

Giant Slide!

 S'more on a stick.


My sister and dad.

double ferris wheel

 My sister laughing while riding the ferris wheel.
 Shadow of ferris wheel on next door tarp.

 Giant swings.
Lights at night.
If you don't know about the Minnesota State Fair. It's huge!
Every food you can imagine is on a stick. Cheese, pickle, candy bar, s'more, alligator, walleye, and what ever else your heart desires.

P.S. For some reason, some of these photos didn't upload well. I'll try to fix them tomorrow, but I wanted to share these before I went to bed!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover