Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday Style

Here's what I wore to the Coldplay concert last friday.

My hair was straightened and slightly teased.

My denim dress from Old Navy (recent).
 I wore my black sequin dress (remember from this post?) underneath.

I did my sisters hair in a high ponytail. I teased the middle so it looked fuller; it's also straightened.
Her jumper and belt are from F21 and bracelet from Target.

The belt came with a different shirt. I went with red for that classic pop of color.

My shoes! I just got them for my birthday. They are Ssekos. The sole is cushioned with a slight heel. The strap is interchangeable and can be worn multiple different ways. And it's all for a good cause! Read more about Sseko's story here. I'll be wearing these often :)

Linking up:
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your look, and what fun pics with your friend!
    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover