Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend Wanderings

Some photos (via phone camera and some via the nicer one) and thoughts on my weekend!

Coldplay concert with my sister on Friday!
 We all got bracelets that lite up and flash during the concert.
 Very talented.
 Looks like fun!
Confetti! The review in the local paper said in the first 15 minutes it was more entertaining than the Opening Ceremonies. I agree!
Here's a sneak peak at my outfit, stay tuned for this Wednesday style.

Got a new camera lense on Saturday. A 55-300mm from Nikon.

I also restyled the blog. How does it look?

Went to church on Sunday morning: Ephesians 4:26-27 stuck out to me 
"Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 
and do not make room for the devil." Important to keep in mind.

I'm going to see Chicago at the theater with my family later tonight!
Tennis starts tomorrow!


Linking up with Whispering Sweet Nothings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover