Friday, November 16, 2012

the sun rises & the sun sets

I sat by the fireplace in my porch and looked out the window at this beautiful sight the other morning. This is so rare for me to do in the morning because I like sleep :) I love sunsets for that reason. 
Here's a few taken by me or my family on recent vacations we've been on. 

 The view from the backyard of the project I stayed in while in Guatemala.

 Flores, Guatemala



 The same night in Flores but the color changed so much!

 Cozumel, Mexico

 Another night in Cozumel.

I'm posing on a pier here.

 Sunrise at Cozumel.

 Sunset in Wisconsin. (Taken on my phone)


P.S. Want to meet new friends? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover