Friday, November 30, 2012

This week {H54F}

This week has been great! Here's a little peak into my life. 

My kitty's looking pretty in her Merry Christmas bandanna. 

My dad found his old film camera. I'm excited to shoot with it :)


My family and I went to cut down out Christmas tree this past weekend. 

I did my nails in very dark purple with a triangle in sparkles!

I got my forward helix pierced! I wanted something more unique then a typical cartilage piercing.  It wasn't too painful, just tender to the touch. The earring is a gorgeous, antique looking, 14 kt white gold and cubic zirconium stud.

Have a great weekend. Welcome December and anticipate Jesus' birthday :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the nails! and the tree farm looks so pretty with all the snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover