Friday, December 28, 2012

Interior Designing Ventures {Basement Reno}

This is my first big renovation. I'm designing my family's basement living room. I made a little design board and plan. The only thing we're keeping are 2 couches and the walls. 



My dad and I will be taking all of the ugly wood paneling and wallpaper down, replacing the old carpet with hardwood flooring, replacing the windows with a sliding french door, replacing the fireplace, refacing the fireplace with slate and adding new furniture. The only structural thing we'll be doing is closing off an existing door.

P.S. This design plan was done by me using Urban Barn's The Make Room. The color palate in the first picture was found at Design Seeds.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I like the interior design! Your renovation is so interesting! On my blog there is a prize for you!http://fioridiflowerland.blogspot.it/2012/12/liebster-awards-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've been trying to email you but maybe I have the wrong email address or you just haven't check it with Christmas and all (which is totally fine). But, I was just wondering if you could email me a little bit about your blog, you, what you blog about etc. that I can put in a sponsors post.
    Also, if you'd like to do a guest post please just let me know. I'd love to have you.
    (my email is on my blog page)
    I hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a very Happy New Year!

    ~Kindra
    Trying To Be Who I Am

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover