Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday Style {Polka Dot Pants for Christmas}

Not sure why I decided to take pictures outside in the 8 degree weather. This was my Christmas day outfit. I'm really excited I found these polka dot pants at American Eagle for $15!

I just tied a necklace around my waist to create a cute belt.
Cardigan from Target

Minnetonka Moccasin fringe boots
Top from Forever 21

And here's my sister and my outfits for Christmas Eve.
Dress c/o F21, Belt and Tights c/o Target, necklace made by me


1 comment:

  1. Two great outfits! Those polkadot pants are incredible, I want to own them haha. And such a good idea to use a necklace as a belt! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover