Friday, January 11, 2013

Lean on Him {Guest Post}

If you've been following my blog every Monday I post a favorite verse of mine. Today my friend, Kindra is going to share some of her favorite quotes and verses. Kindra's also a sponsor of mine so show her some love :) Here she is:
Hi there, Sea Glass and Ribbons readers! I'm Kindra and I blog over at Trying To Be Who I Am
To tell you a little bit about me....
I'm a Christian first and foremost. I love God with all my heart and strive to be the best for him. I'm newly engaged (let the wedding planning begin!). I also love photography, running, (and my computer. lol) 
Unfortuantely, I'm not crafty (but I want to do a lot of DIY with my wedding) and I'm not much of a cook (guess I should learn, huh?) :) So, as of right now those 2 things you probably won't find on my blog (unless it's a guest post).... but maybe one day soon. 
Now, onto the good stuff.
When Jessinia first asked me to do it, I have to say I had no idea what I would do but after thinking about it for a while I came up with something. :) 
As I said before, I love God with all my heart. I lean upon Him a lot. My relationship with my now fiance has been long distance through the whole thing except the first 6 months. But I've found that with God, I can do/get through anything, including a long distance relationship. He is my rock.

My #1 tip for getting through anything; whether it be long distance relationships, death, school, jobs, etc... is to lean on God, completely, fully. That's not to say I don't have doubts. I still do. I'm human after all. But God is always there through it all...even if He feels far away, He's not. 
So, I'd like to share with you some inspiring quotes and Bible verses that have helped me and that I just find inspirational.



 





And there you have it. :) (you can find all the pictures and more on my Pinterest page)

Thanks so much for letting me guest post today, Jessinia. I really enjoyed. 
I hope some of you will stop by my blog sometime and hopefully stay a while. I love meeting new people and making new friends so be sure and leave a comment. 

To end I'd like to leave you with one of my most favorite Bible verses.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


Thank you Kindra for guest posting today. It's been a crazy, busy time of year so it's nice to have someone else step in for a day.
Readers, email me if you'd like to guest post sometime.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover