Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday Style {Cargo pants}

I don't know if these classify as cargo pants because they are so cute and comfy.
I got the pants from Aerie awhile ago.

My scarf is from Kohl's and my shirt is from Target.

My cat, Nila, really wanted to get in the picture and rub against my Minnetonka fringe boots.
This outfit kind of makes me feel like I'm in a safari...
So I was traveling through the jungle and all of a sudden a huge cat came up to me. 
Just kidding! This is my other cat, Kasha.
My earrings were a gift from a friend. Second-day hair style. Messy low bun.
I did this hairstyle by using this spin bobby pin from Target. All you do is have slightly textured hair (my hair was in a bun the previous day too) and then twist you hair into a bun, secure with the spin pin and pin all the other stray hair pieces around the bun.



4 comments:

  1. You do kind of look like you're on a safari.. :)
    Love the hair too. I'd been wondering if those bobby pin things worked. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They do and would be great to use for your wedding if you're doing your own hair :)

      Delete
  2. That outfit looks super comfy and SUPER cute! Love it. And I love that you're also a fellow MN blogger, I feel like I come across bloggers from MN so rarely. I got really excited when I saw where you were from, no lie lol

    Thanks so much for linking up with the GFC Collective, stopping by to return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay for Minnesotans! You're blog is adorable :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover