Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday Style {maxi+chambray}

Hope you had a great new year! 
How many Christmas gifts can I put in an outfit? My rings, earrings, scarf and shoes were all gifts.
Here's a casual put together look.
Maxi skirt made by me.

Chambray shirt from F21.


Nails are light pink (Miss Independent by Nicole OPI) and a silver accent (from Claire's).


My vest is actually a scarf! (from Target)
 I saw this easy no-sew tutorial to make a scarf into a vest on pinterest here.


Minnetonka Moccasins!!

Linking up with two thirty five designs.



4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC look! Your OPI nails are to die for!

    I nominated you for an award! Check it out on my blog:
    http://colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-baby-yeah.html
    Kaylynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping - love the maxi and scarf vest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Really loved the idea of turning scarf into vest!
    Have an awesome year ahead!
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love reading your comments and respond (via email) to each comment!

Pin It button on image hover